Classical Sheet Music

ONLY forum where announcements promoting COMMERCIAL choral music related websites and services are permitted
jisantangelo

Classical Sheet Music

Post by jisantangelo »

At Notescopemusic, we have professional arrangements, and classical sheet music for different instruments and abilities. Give us a call at (646) 249-4382.
vaarky

Re: Classical Sheet Music

Post by vaarky »

For free?
choirnerd

Post by choirnerd »

vaarky wrote:For free?
LOL of course not for free. They are just advertising, I believe.

http://choirnerd.wordpress.com
vaarky

Post by vaarky »

Yes, my question was a slightly pointed one, since posting ads for commercial services isn't what this forum is about, esp. if where the person isn't introducing himself and engaging in any other discussion. The admins subsequently talked about it and created a separate area for ads and other promotional postings.
bobnotts
Site Admin

Post by bobnotts »

I've just moved this thread to this forum, where I believe it was agreed these sorts of commercial posts should be posted.

Rob
Rob Nottingham
CPDL Administrator
CHGiffen
Site Admin

Post by CHGiffen »

From the announcement at the head of this forum.
Promotional posts in other forums and promotional posts in this forum which are off-topic will simply be deleted without comment or warning.
I'm not sure where the advert was moved from, but perhaps a version of this annoucement should be placed elsewhere, as well - maybe in "Other topics" forum of "CPDL discussions"? I'd like to see a zero-tolerance policy on adverts being posted anywhere else.

Chuck
Charles H. Giffen
CPDL Board of Directors Chair
Admin at & Manager of ChoralWiki