Problem adding scores

A forum for new users, and for old users to greet the new ones
Gervais O Frykman

Problem adding scores

Post by Gervais O Frykman »

I am a new user. I have opened an account with CPDL and reset the password, having received an e-mail for the purpose. I have also set up an account for these forums.
If I try to upload a score, according to how I understand the form, I get a message that I cannot edit pages because I am in a group emailunconfirmed.
The form asks for the URL of the files, but I don't get as far as uploading them, so there is no URL. They are on my C:\ drive!
Please tell me if I am missing a step.
Thank you
joachim

Re: Problem adding scores

Post by joachim »

Hi Gervais

It's probably down to your user account not having been formatted yet. I'll look into it. What is the user name you set?

Regards

Joachim
admin
Jochr

Post by Jochr »

Hello Joachim,

I have exactly the same problem as Gervais. I would appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Jochr (user name)
joachim

Post by joachim »

Hi Jochr

Your user page was created on 19th of February by Claude, so it cannot have been the same issue.
Unfortunately, that is pretty much all I can verify right now. You might have more success if you try to contact him (Claude T or Claude Tallet).

Cordially

Joachim
choralia
Site Admin

Post by choralia »

Jochr, it seems that you did not confirm your email address. Please login to the wiki, click on the "Preferences" label on the top-right side of the page, and check that you are a member of the group "emailconfirmed". If you aren't (as I expect), the same page provides a function to re-send the confirmation email to you. As the confirmation email contains a link that you should click in order to check that your email address is correct, some anti-spam systems consider the message as spam because most spam messages include links, too. So, please check your spam folder if you don't receive the confirmation email within some minutes.

When your email address is confirmed you obtain full user rights, which are required to submit editions as well as to perform some other actions.

Max